In order to have a quick and speedy check-in, please read the information below.
Before arriving at Drop-off
- Please review our guidelines for preparing items to sell.
- Plan for your drop-off appointment to take 30-45 minutes, depending on how many items you are selling.
- Sort clothing by size and gender. Use twist ties or tie plastic grocery bags around the hangers to separate. You may be asked to hang your clothing once we have looked through it.
- Organize your books by the following categories. You will put these away during your check-in.
Board BooksSoft BooksEarly Readers (the teach you to read books)Picture BooksCharacter Books (if you have multiples of one character – put those together)EducationalChapter BooksGraphic NovelsMiddle School/Young Adult BooksParenting BooksDVD’s (check them to be sure they DVD is inside and that it is the correct one)Misc (anything that does not fit into one of the main categories)
- Double check that all items have tags and that all tags are filled out completely.
- Upon arrival, please check in and bring in your items.
- A Five & Dime Kids volunteer will inspect your items.
- Sellers who wish to attend our pre-sale must bring 30+ sellable items or items totaling $100 or more.
Pick-up is Saturday March 2, 2019 from 6pm – 7:30pm
Pick-up is Saturday March 16, 2019 from 7pm – 8:30pm
Sellers have the option of picking up their unsold items. Items not picked up will be donated to Hands on Atlanta, Seven Springs or other organizations if we have items they can’t use.
- You may be asked to show identification at pick-up.
- If someone else will pick up your items, please make note of that on the drop-off form. They may be asked to show identification at pick-up.
- Please take time to look through the lost and found area before you leave. This area is for items that have lost their tags. All unclaimed items will be donated.
- Because our time in the building is limited, all items remaining after pick-up will be donated. We appreciate your punctuality and understanding.
Seller checks will be mailed approximately 2 weeks after the sale. Please make sure your address is correct on the seller agreement form during check-in. Checks are mailed directly from the bank and will not have “Five & Dime Kids” on the envelope.