Pick-up and Drop-Off
In order to have a quick and speedy check-in, please read
the information below.
Before arriving at Drop-off
- Please review our guidelines for preparing
items to sell.
- Plan for your drop-off appointment to take 30-45 minutes,
depending on how many items you are selling.
- Sort clothing by size and gender. Use twist ties or
tie plastic grocery bags around the hangers to separate.
- Double check that all items have tags and that all tags
are filled out completely.
- Upon arrival, please check in and bring in your items.
- A Five and Dime Kids volunteer will inspect your items.
- Sellers who wish to attend our Preveiw Sale must bring 30 plus sellable items or items totaling
$100 or more.
Pick-up is Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 5pm - 7pm
Sellers have the option of picking up their unsold
items. Items not picked up will be donated to Hands on Atlanta and Decatur-area Emergency Assistance Ministry (DEAM).
- You will be asked to show identification at pick-up.
- If someone else will pick up your items, please make
note of that on the drop-off form. They will be asked
to show identification at pick-up as well.
- Please take time to look through the lost and found
area before you leave. This area is for items that have
lost their tags. All unclaimed items will be donated.
- Because our time in the building is limited, all items
remaining at pick-up end will be donated. We appreciate
your punctuality and understanding.
Seller checks will be mailed approximately 2 weeks
after the sale. Please make sure your address is correct on the seller agreement form during check-in. Checks are mailed directly from the bank and will not have "Five and Dime Kids" on the envelope.