- Minimum item price is 50 cents. Items priced other than 50 cent increments will be sold at the nearest 50 cent increment lower than the marked price (e.g. $2.75 will be sold at $2.50).
- If you do NOT wish for your item to be sold at half-price on the last day of the sale, you must CIRCLE the price in RED. Any item whose price has not been circled in red will be sold at half price.
- A general guide on how to price your items is 25-40% of the original price (60-75% off original price).
- If your item is new or in like-new condition, you may be able to sell it at a higher price, especially if it is New with Tags.
- For large ticket items or for items that may need a little help selling, attach instruction manuals and/or print-outs from websites that include a photo, details about the item and the retail price.
- Presentation, presentation, presentation. Items presented well, sell well.
Below are examples for common brands such as Carters, GAP, Old Navy, OshKosh, Gymboree, etc. Boutique and European brands such as Feather Baby, Matilda Jane and Mini Boden can be priced higher.
Note to New Sellers: Clothing items above size 2T have a better sell through rate than infant clothing. That said, it does sell, especially if priced right. As your child gets older, you will have a higher sell through rate especially when you add other items like books, toys, and games.
Play shirts and shorts: $1-4
Nice shirts and shorts : $3-8
Pajamas : $2-6
Nice 2-piece outfits : $5-12
Play Dresses: $2-5
Nice Dresses: $6-15
Stroller prices vary greatly based on their condition, style, and features. Most strollers (excluding umbrella strollers) are priced between $15-$100.
Walkers and Bouncy Seats: $5-20
Exersaucers and Swings: $10-25
Car Seats: $10-60