In order for your items to sell well, they should be made
to look as much like new as possible. Buyers also like to
know that they are getting a good deal! Here are some tips
on preparing your items to sell well:
- Launder clothing and remove any stains! For tips, click
- Button, snap, and zip all clothing!
- Write: "like-new", "new with tags", or "worn once" on the tag when appropriate.
- Include a print-out for larger items including it's original cost.
- Include a good description of your item (in case the tag falls off).
- Attach tags securely to your items and clothing securely to the hanger.
- Price items to sell. Consider selling items at
half-price on the last day of the sale!
Preparing Items for Sale