Whether you are shopping the preview sale or the public sale, here are some tips that will help you have a pleasant shopping experience.
- Bring a laundry basket or a large bag (ikea bags are great)
- Plan for plenty of time to shop and keep in mind that you may have to wait in line at check-out.
- For a relaxed and quiet shopping experience, come Thursday or Friday night 5 – 8pm.
- If you are not ready to sell, but are interested in shopping early, become a helper. With one 3-hour shift, you will earn some extra cash and will have the opportunity to shop on Wednesday!
- If you bring a stroller, make sure the basket is EMPTY. At check-out, we will assume that any item in the stroller basket will need to be purchased.
- We accept Cash, Check (with identification), and Credit Card (3% fee)