To ensure your clothing items are hung with their proper size, please follow our guidelines below.
- Write the size on your tags in number sizes (e.g. 6-12 months, 3T, 8, etc.).
- Indicate if the item runs large or small on your tag (e.g. “Tag says 3T, fits like 2T”).
- DO NOT write the weight as a size on your tags.
- DO NOT write the size as small, medium or large. Please see chart below for size conversion guide.
- European or English clothing and shoe sizes should be stated on the seller tag with the U.S. size. If the U.S. size is not listed on the clothing tag, please check the manufacture’s website for size conversion.