We are extremely grateful for our helpers and know that you are incredibly valuable to the success of the sale. If you are considering signing up to be a helper, or if you are already signed up, here are a few tips and suggestions that you might find helpful.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. You may be standing for the majority of your shift and we want you to be comfortable.
- Food and drink will not be provided by 5 & Dime Kids, so please plan your regular meals around your shift. You are welcome to bring your own drink and snack if needed.
- Helpers must sign in when they arrive for their shift and sign out at the completion of their shift.
- Helpers are asked not to work beyond their shift end time without speaking with Kathryn.
- Helpers can store their personal belongings behind the checkout table. Please do not bring valuable items to your shift.
- 5 & Dime Kids is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Helpers should not bring children with them to their shift.